Do you need a leg up in the online marketing world? Then this guide is for you. In it, we’re going to talk about how to find the best digital marketing agencies and what kind of qualifications they should have before hiring them.
First, let’s go through some reasons why you might want to hire a digital marketing agency:
– You don’t have enough time in your schedule to invest in building relationships with potential customers and keeping them engaged.
– Your website isn’t mobile-friendly.
– You don’t have the money required to invest in paid advertising campaigns on social media or elsewhere on the internet.
– You lack knowledge in particular areas of business development that require skillsets.
– You need a better way to get in touch with your target audience.
These are all good reasons why you might want to hire an agency to handle some of these tasks for you. Before continuing, let’s go through what makes a digital marketing agency the best.
– Experience . This is the most important factor that determines whether or not they’re worth hiring. The more years they’ve been in business, the more likely it is they know exactly how to reach qualified leads and convert them into customers. If they’ve done this successfully before, then they can probably do it again for you with minimal problems along the way.
– Track record . Look at their portfolio of work! Just because someone has experience doesn’t mean that they’ll automatically be good at marketing for you. So, find examples of their past work and evaluate what they’ve done.
– In-house team . In order to provide the best service possible over a long period of time, a digital marketing agency should have its own in-house team. This makes it easier for them to focus on your needs instead of having to split attention between your business and other paying customers. Hiring an entire company as opposed to a freelancer also ensures that there is more accountability and responsibility taken when developing plans and executing tasks.
In addition, it would be beneficial if they had these qualifications:
– Social media skills. You will need someone with experience in social media marketing, which means they should know how to post, schedule, and monitor content on all of the major social media sites.
– Content marketing experience. This is incredibly important for companies that are trying to build their brand online. You need someone who knows how to create high-quality blog posts, press releases, case studies, white papers, eBooks, etc., that will be shared across various websites on the internet. It would also help if they had experience in search engine optimization (SEO).
– A thorough knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords. These two services are critical tools that every digital marketer should have under their belt. Without them, it’s nearly impossible to truly track everything related to your business’ growth or decline in revenue over time. As a result, you’ll be left in the dark about what factors are making your company more successful and which areas need improvement.
– A strong portfolio of work. Just like with experience, you want to look at their previous work and determine whether or not they’re capable of executing tasks related to your business needs.
Before continuing let’s answer the question you might be having right now: what makes an agency worth hiring? As mentioned earlier, it should have several years of experience. It should also have a strong track record in the digital marketing industry, which means that past clients will speak highly of them online even after successfully completing projects. Additionally, this agency should be able to provide services similar to the ones mentioned above (social media skills, content marketing experience, knowledge of Google Analytics & AdWords ). Finally, one more important criterion that companies often overlook is customer service. Surprisingly, we’ve come across dozens of agencies who have failed to bring this aspect into the process and their clients end up paying the price as a result.